Re: [Gm2] GM2 Mirrors?

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: [Gm2] GM2 Mirrors?
Date: 02 Jun 2005 21:06:58 +0100

Seth Ballantyne <address@hidden> writes:

> Is anyone aware of any mirrors for GM2? I can never
> retrieve gcc-3.3.5+gm2-20050510.tar.gz from the FTP
> address supplied on the homepage ( or anything else,
> for that matter).
>
> Regards

Hi Seth,

strange.. it seems not to work with mozilla or wget but it does work
with command line ftp. I've copied this file into the web area for
apache to transfer via http. So you might try:

http://floppsie.comp.glam.ac.uk/gcc-3.3.5+gm2-20050510.tar.gz

please let me know if this is more successful. If so I'll move away
from using ftp to http for gm2 tar.gz downloads.

Many thanks for reporting the problem,