[Gm2] GM2 Bug no. 3

From: Iztok Kobal
Subject: [Gm2] GM2 Bug no. 3
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 18:02:47 +0200

GM2 - latest CVS

#>gm2 -c -Wiso -save-temps -g3 -O3 -gstabs+ -I. A.mod
A.mod:3:declaration of procedure a in the implementation module differs from the definition module, problem with parameter number 1 (foo) in the definition module the parameter has been declared with a different name (oof) A.def:3:declaration of procedure a in the implementation module differs from the definition module, problem with parameter number 1 (foo) in the definition module the parameter has been declared with a different name (oof)

I do not like this. Argument types do matter but not their names !

Have I maybe missed some kind of switch to be used to avoid this kind of error ?

Iztok

DEFINITION MODULE A;

PROCEDURE a (foo : CARDINAL);

END A.