Re: [glug-nith-discuss] GLUG Meetup - Mar 19, 2015

From: gaurav kumar
Subject: Re: [glug-nith-discuss] GLUG Meetup - Mar 19, 2015
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 22:17:01 +0530

Hello,

Kindly unsubscribe me from the mail chain.

On 17 Mar 2015 22:07, "Rohan Jaswal" <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all!

We have scheduled a GLUG Meetup on Thursday. It has been so long since we last meetup.

Meeting Details:
* Date: Mar 19, 2015
* Time: 5:00 PM
* Agenda: Discussion on various Linux tools and open source softwares

We seek participation from first and second year. Some tasks as per interests would be given to first year guys.

Everyone is invited to come. Please be there.
--
Rohan Jaswal
Undergraduate, 2nd year