[glug-nith-discuss] Fwd: [fedora-india] FUDCon outreach - your chance to

From: Rohan Jaswal
Subject: [glug-nith-discuss] Fwd: [fedora-india] FUDCon outreach - your chance to contribute!
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 13:57:29 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Amit Shah" <address@hidden>
Date: 13 Feb 2015 13:56
To: <address@hidden>

Hey there,

We need to reach out with our message of the CfP to various LUGs /
mailing lists / institutions / communities that we think can benefit
FUDCon by their attendance and speaker slots.

There's an initial list compiled at

http://piratepad.net/FudCon-outreach-list

I'm sure you can think of more names to add to the list.

Also, we need to actually reach out to those communities.

The email should be based on this template; you can even just
copy/paste the entire text:

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/india/2015-February/005741.html

If you're interested in sending out an email to these communities, add
your name against the name of the community (so we don't duplicate our
outreach), then send the mail, and then update the line with a [done]
tag.

It's simple and easy to contribute and help making FUDCon India a
success!

                Amit
--
http://log.amitshah.net/