Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Black screen problem ubuntu 10.04

From: sagar sk
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Black screen problem ubuntu 10.04
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 03:58:17 +0530

Ubuntu 10.04 is old release , google ur self before putting it in ubuntu mailing list, as there might be solution available already
Something like this
http://www.ubuntugeek.com/how-to-fix-ubuntu-10-04-lts-lucid-blank-screen-at-startup.html
I would suggest u to try the latest of ubuntu 11.10 that would be interesting for you.

Anyways enjoy
--
Sagar