[Glug-nith-discuss] Take a look at my photos on Facebook

From: Navneet Sharma
Subject: [Glug-nith-discuss] Take a look at my photos on Facebook
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 00:57:46 -0700

facebook
Take a look at my photos on Facebook
Hi,
I set up a Facebook Profile where I can post my pictures, videos and events and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. First, you need to join Facebook! Once you join, you can also create your own profile.
Thanks,
Navneet
To join Facebook, please follow the link below:
See who else has invited you to Facebook:
Pankaj NagarPankaj Nagar
210 friends
2 photos
Shourav AgrawalShourav Agrawal
303 friends
2 photos
Ambica SudAmbica Sud
379 friends
27 photos
Rajjan SinghRajjan Singh
531 friends
6 photos
Other people you may know on Facebook:
Pranjal PanditPranjal Pandit
Nikhil KhullarNikhil Khullar
Shweta SinghShweta Singh
India
Vijay KumarVijay Kumar
India
Agam GuptaAgam Gupta
Adhiraj SethAdhiraj Seth
India
Ranjan MahajanRanjan Mahajan
Anoop KumarAnoop Kumar
Vikram VincentVikram Vincent
India
Already have an account? Add this email address to your account.