[Glug-nith-discuss] [linuxnetjobs:546] Linux admin required

From: navneet sharma
Subject: [Glug-nith-discuss] [linuxnetjobs:546] Linux admin required
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 18:42:41 +0530

Dear Candidate,

We found your CV from our data bank and are very impressed by your credentials. To strengthen our team, we are currently looking for Linux System administrator with 1 - 3 years of experience. You should be very confident as System administrator, but proficiency in the following technologies will be preferable: RedHat Linux 8 , 9 , Fedora Core 1 - 5 , RED HAT ENTERPRISE LINUX 5 . 0 . TCP / IP , BIND , VNC , SMB , DHCP , FTP , NAT , NFS , NIS , NTP , SSL , IPtables , LVM , RAID , REDHAT CLUSTER 5 . 0 , DansGuardian , Advanced Squid. RHCE will be an added advantage..

Dalason Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a fast growing software development company located in Cologne, Germany, as well as Bangalore, India. On the one hand we are offering customized solutions to our clients and on the other hand we are developing own products and services. Clients are mainly German and European and include companies such as Daimler Chrysler, BMW and other major companies.

If you are looking for a change in the job, please send an email to address@hidden providing us with the the following:

- current version of your CV
- your current and expected CTC
- possible starting date
- mobile number
- experience in PHP

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

(Note: If you had already attended the interview please ignore the mail)

Contact Person:--

Tissy Cyriac
---------------------------------------

Tissy Cyriac