[Glug-nith-discuss] BOSS GNU/Linux

From: Goudar Vishwanathappa Manu
Subject: [Glug-nith-discuss] BOSS GNU/Linux
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 20:11:07 +0530

BOSS (Bharat Operating System Solutions) is a GNU/Linux distribution
developed by  C-DAC (Centre for Development of Advanced Computing) for
enhancing the use of Free/ Open Source Software throughout India. BOSS
Linux - a key deliverable of NRCFOSS is an Indian GNU/Linux
distribution & currently localized to Tamil / Hindi.
I just came across these links today, I thought it may be helpful for some.

http://bosslinux.in/
http://nrcfoss.org.in/

Cheers
--