[Glug-nith-discuss] Ubuntu 7.10 stability

From: Ashwini Dhiman
Subject: [Glug-nith-discuss] Ubuntu 7.10 stability
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 22:38:35 +0530

Well I started searching the net for the mode s of upgrade from ubuntu
Feisty fawn to Gutsy Gibbon and what I found out was that many people
were talking in their forums  that this Gutsy release is a bit
unstable and many of them did not suggest upgrading so soon (to other
members of the forum)....

So I want to know if it is safe to upgrade now or to wait for some time???

and yes how do I upgrade  from the cd???

using gksu sh/cdrom/cdromupgrade ???
or by using package manager???

As i read on the net upgrading requires the system to be completely up
to date???

So will I have to install all the updates ???