Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Regarding funds for SFD

From: divya sharma
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Regarding funds for SFD
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 22:28:14 +0530

Hi

Please ignore my previous reply. Sorry about it.

On 9/12/07, Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray <address@hidden> wrote:
> An unknown benefactor has specifically instructed me to ask you
> whether it is possible to donate money in the form of a bank draft?

Yes that is very much possible.
It would be nice to know who that benefactor is :-)
We would all be grateful to him for the help.

> Should the bank draft be payable in the name of "GLUG-NITH" at
> "Hamirpur"?

Yes this is right.

>What would be best way to transfer money from an account
> held in ICICI bank in some God forsaken part of India?

I'll find out and inform on this thread soon.

> Is it possible to put up a page on the Wiki listing all the possible
> ways in which one can donate money? Some Free Software communities and
> projects do such a thing, but I am not sure whether it is safe to do
> so.

This is a sort of sensitive issue. Personally i am not sure of its safety too.

Regards
Divya