Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Regarding latest status on Software Freedom Day

From: sagar sk
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Regarding latest status on Software Freedom Day in College
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 22:49:29 +0530

> > > Sometimes people might not be interested enough to turn up for a
> lecture. Adding
> > > a bit of competition might just add a bit more of enthusiasm both to the
> event
> > > as well as to the hands-on tutorial sessions.
> >
> > Yes, but then you also have a choice to make the atmosphere last for
> > one week and announce some prizes for that event which depends upon
> > this workshop.
>
> You are right, but the schedule of our celebrations does not allow this. The
> mid-sem break begins on 29h which means people will start leaving by 26th.
> Holding the competiion on a weekday is possible but then time becomes a
> constraint after college hours and we can't be sure of the numbers that turn
> up.
well, if in that case there will be no such time for these people, we
have to have one day fixed for this, i don think, wasting time for
this is of no use so better fix and start working on the advertisement
of this.
          Divya why dont you help Arjun.B.S to preparing the notices
and you can take help from your friends too for this.
   well guys the count down as begin of us.

sagar