Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] NRCFOSS: FOSS Alternatives for T-Schools.

From: Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] NRCFOSS: FOSS Alternatives for T-Schools.
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 10:13:29 +0530

> One of the planned programmes of NRCFOSS is to promote the use of Free
> Software in T-Schools:
> http://nrcfoss.org.in/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=32

NRC-FOSS is already in close touch with NIT Allahabad. Here is one
link http://nrcfosshelpline.in/web/full/24/AN/

> Agam and Ujjval: Why don't you guys push our HoD for gEDA etc? :D

There is a whole lot of free software EDA tools out there good enough
to become a separate feature for Fedora 8. Have a look:
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com/2007/08/feature-8-fedora-electronic-lab.html

Regards,
Debarshi
--