Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] basic need

From: Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] basic need
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 08:27:21 +0530

Well writing to glug people requesting for people to help others, how
to use PC in home and other place like dailup connection or broadband
connection.

Can you tell us more about the type of connection you have? Is it a
dial-up connection or broadband? Do you use it through USB or the
Ethernet card?

I feel for dailup you need a software to use, if we re-install our pc
then how to access net without the dailup software,cant we do anything
like it shoud be an inbuilt in the iso when re-installed newly.

Most of the tools are already there in the operating system. It is
just that you have to configure them accordingly. However one needs to
know more about the connection to do the configuration.

Cheers,
Debarshi
--
GPG key ID: 63D4A5A7