Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] (no subject)

From: sagar sk
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] (no subject)
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 18:33:29 +0530

when i did that,
Public key for mplayer-1.0-58_r21812.fc6.at.i386.rpm is not installed
so is there anything for this?i mean to edit something more?

On 12/04/07, Manu G.V <address@hidden> wrote:
On 4/11/07, Prashanth <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 4/11/07, sagar sk <address@hidden> wrote:
> > While yum install mplayer
> > it shows a warning like this.
> > warning: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID
66534c2b

> > then
> > GPG key retrieval failed: [Errno 4] IOError: <urlopen error (-3,
> > 'Temporary failure in name resolution')>

oye sagar edit the atrpms-stable.repo file. In that file there is a
line which starts with "gpgkey=http://**/";. The link in that is not
correct, change it to
"http://fedora.glug-nith.org/linux/atrpms/stable/RPM-GPG-KEY.atrpms";.
Now it will import the key from our server itself.

enjoy!

--
manu