Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Last GLUG meet for the semester

From: Vivek Shah
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Last GLUG meet for the semester
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 00:47:05 +0530

> These days the girls are allowed to stay out till 20:30, so is 18:30
> too close to the deadline? Would we be needing 2 hours, or less?

That is good. I didnt know about this new development. I guess 18:30 would be
great. I think of the 3 suitable places that you mentioned the space outside
the Auditorium would be great. People interested to bring their laptops should
please see to it that their laptops are fully charged in case we do not get
any plug points. :-D

Regards,
Vivek
--
When a girl marries she exchanges the attentions of many men for the
inattentions of one.