Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Announcing Fedora Core 6 local repository: part

From: Rakesh Pandit
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Announcing Fedora Core 6 local repository: part 2
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 13:46:25 +0530

Hi
>Iam not doing it. I do not use Dapper Drake and thus I do not care. :-P If
> someone volunteers to maintain the mirror, then he/she is welcome to do it.

Read the lines carefully and the word "welcome". Even if you don't get
it, let me tell what it means. It means volunters are welcomed and
implies he/she will surely get all the authorization to do it.

Hey thats unfair the root is showing its rootiness....
 but if someone volunteers to do it then I guess you that person has to sort
out the matter with you .... what about the root password ??? ;)

Don't you think these statements are n't worth posting? Better joke
with the others in private mails or whatever way you feel comfortable.
--
Regards
Rakesh

Linux, the choice of a GNU generation   -o)
Kernel 2.6.15-27  on a i686                    /\
                                                        _\_v