Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] LinuxAsia 2007

From: vijay mateti
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] LinuxAsia 2007
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 01:31:07 +0530

Damn! I missed it this time even. Last time it was grand success.
Rishi and Arjun, I would like you people to attend it.

Regards,
Vijay

On 1/22/07, Debarshi Ray <address@hidden> wrote:
>From the ILUG-Cal mailing list. Some of you might be interested.

Happy hacking,
Debarshi

Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 19:24:53 +0530
From: Niraj Sahay <niraj_at_efyindia_dot_com>
Subject: [Ilug-cal-discuss] [Commercial]Software Developers' Day @
       LinuxAsia       2007
To: ilug-cal-discuss_at_list_dot_ilug-cal_dot_org

Software Developers' Day @ LinuxAsia

LinuxAsia 07 features a complete day dedicated to software development
practices and technologies as part of its 'Technology.Innovation' track!