glue

Making Progress...

From: Charles Goodwin
Subject: Making Progress...
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 03:04:42 -0700 (PDT)

Is there any written specifications / documentation yet for Glue?  There's
nothing on the glue sf page.

We should start putting together some kind of formal specification or
architecture, so we can articulate something similar to the following diagram:

http://www.centrinity.com/images/fccore.gif

I want to find out more about the phpGroupWare architecture to see if it
qualifies for such a broad approach to presenting groupware.  (But is PHP a
suitable language to code something like Glue in?)

Want a new web-based email account ? ---> http://www.firstlinux.net

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with address@hidden by
Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag