glue

GLUE / phpGroupWare

From: Charles Goodwin
Subject: GLUE / phpGroupWare
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 14:49:37 -0700 (PDT)

Apologies for my incorrect assumptions on phpGroupWare; there isn't much on the
website to indicate it is anything other than php.

Do I have experience of GroupWare?  No.  Is that a draw back?  Not really, it
makes me more open minded. :)  I have to say that my average user experience
with computers in general is not a happy one.  I could improve pretty much
everything I come across given the resources and knowledge.  (Although,
couldn't everybody!?)

The user experience should define the program.  Why is it almost always the
program that defines the user experience?

So, yeah, I'm a bit new to coding in general, but everybody is at some point.
I just want to get involved, gain experience, and improve the experience of
others.

Charlie.

PS.  Looks like I'd better subscribe to the phpGroupWare mailing lists then!

Want a new web-based email account ? ---> http://www.firstlinux.net

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with address@hidden by
Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag