glue

Re: [Evolution] OO - GROUPWARE...

From: Miles Lott
Subject: Re: [Evolution] OO - GROUPWARE...
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 18:11:17 -0500

So, what is the status on this collaborative effort?

We are now at a point in phpgroupware where we will define
what methods would be used and also available to other
clients and servers via XML-RPC and SOAP.  It is already
conceiveable that Evolution, etc. could have a plugin which
could communicate with us.  I am primarily concerned with
the standardization of function calls.  This assumes that some
basic services are defined, e.g. mail, contacts, schedule,
notes todo.

Many of these could work with a list/read/add/edit type
set of functions.  Others may not.  Also, what parameters
should be externalized for each?

--

Miles Lott - http://milosch.net
Handspring Visor USB and BeOS FS support for Linux