Re: [glob2-devel] Website is down

From: Shawn Anderson
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Website is down
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 08:49:42 -0400

No problem. They all seem to be working again. Nice work.

/Shawn

On Sat, Sep 23, 2017 at 8:59 AM, Valentin Lorentz <address@hidden> wrote:
Got it, this was caused by a bad path in MediaWiki's config, which
caused only some image sizes to 404 (yeah, really...); in addition to
the imgset HTML tag used to show different image sizes depending on
browser config.

Thanks for telling me about the 404, grepping Apache logs helped a lot.