[glob2-devel] YOG hosting/diagnosis

From: Othniel Graichen
Subject: [glob2-devel] YOG hosting/diagnosis
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 14:14:25 -0500

Greetings all globules!

I volunteer to diagnose the problem and also to begin hosting YOG on SATLUG.org.

Personally I use Ubuntu and have a 0.9.5.0 development snapshot so I am not
sure if the existing core would be compatible with my system.

As Stephane suggests -- checking it on the production system using gdb or ddd
may point out a simple environmental issue like disk quota/limits.

SATLUG is the San Antonio Texas Linux User's Group.  We have major Internet
backbone capacity and unlimited bandwidth.

I need to coordinate with others in the group for permission and access, but see no
potential roadblocks.

Let me diagnose the problem first.

Othniel