Re: [glob2-devel] hudson on reportingsjr's box

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] hudson on reportingsjr's box
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 00:00:53 +0200

update:

done. address@hidden is chatty.

> * make doxygen docs accessible (broken)
done

> * run tests (no tests yet. tests are num1's fork. not configured neither)
> * report code coverage (far from done without tests)
> * generate binaries for debian (in progress)
done for i386. i'm curious how to solve this for amd64 on an i386 box ;)

> * generate binaries for mac (not started yet)
> * generate binaries for windows (not started yet)
crosscompile for windows is my next task

> * generate binaries for * (not started yet)
> * setup for mioug's and num1's fork (not started yet, but easy)
* fix hudson so one can change one's password. (some thread crashes)
> * make hudson start after a reboot (now you need to start tomcat like this:
> /root/tmp/apache-tomcat-6.0.20/bin/startup.sh)
> * use a folder name that will not get deleted! (/root/tmp was meant to be my
> download dir)
> * don't run tomcat as root
running as root is only necessary for checkinstall and most likely not really as
the checkinstall can simulate the final part of deploying the .deb.

> [1] http://glob2.dyndns.org:8080/hudson

regards,

leo