Re: [glob2-devel] music?

From: Alokin Nollahwe
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] music?
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 14:02:10 -0400

I see what you mean. Although, most RTSs with a jukebox-type thing use
really mellow tracks, so as not to get in the way.

In that case though, that original sketch should loop just fine. How
long do you think tracks for this game should be? I will have a new
sketch to show sometime this weekend, I've actually been out of it all
week (wisdom teeth operation).