Re: [glob2-devel] Re: relase?

From: Jon Neal
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Re: relase?
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 01:30:13 +0000

I'm going to start trying to work on the bugs so it will be stable. Then add more features on! Bradely, you can still help though! It's going to take me a bit to read through all of the YOG code to understand YOG fully.

Thanks,

Jon

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 10:56 PM, Bradley Arsenault <address@hidden> wrote:
2009/8/16 Stéphane Magnenat <address@hidden>

On Sunday 16 August 2009 08:21:50 Artur Dobrogowski wrote:
> Afaik replays needs only gui. YOG still is very buggy I think:
> http://globulation2.org/wiki/YOG

Bradley, do you think you could have some time to look into some of these
bugs?

For the market, I do not remember the status. Are they working but disabled,
on enabled but broken?

Have a nice day,

Steph

--
http://stephane.magnenat.net

I will try to make the time to deal with these bugs soon. However, they are very difficult to deal with, I would not have released Beta 1, 2, 3 or 4 with bugs I knew about, for the great deal of testing I did, everything worked 100% of the time in Beta 4. These bugs are thus very difficult for me to reproduce, and even when working with others (such as k776). If I want to get these solved efficiently, we will need to have a new methedology for testing YOG bugs, and perhaps better descriptions to reproduce these problems.

--
Extra cheese comes at a cost. Bradley Arsenault.