Re: [glob2-devel] music?

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] music?
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 22:02:00 -0700

The current music has been around since alpha and was made by one of
nct's friends in a studio. The problem with making new music is that it
has to be able to easily transition between the different things, such
as the normal music -> battle music -> normal music without sounding
choppy. Otherwise, I believe we've been waiting for someone to make some
new music so we can do a jukebox in game.

Kyle