[glob2-devel] Fwd: Globulation2 Slackware Package

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Fwd: Globulation2 Slackware Package
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 17:36:56 +0200

For information; I've uploaded the package to savannah.

Bradley, could you add his name to the AUTHORS file?

Thank you,

Steph

Subject: Globulation2 Slackware Package
Date: Wednesday 30 July 2008
From: Carlo Pinciroli <address@hidden>
To: "Stéphane Magnenat" <address@hidden>

Hi Stéphane,

I see you are involved in the Globulation2 project. I tried it recently and I
find it very nice! I would like to contribute to your project with a little
thing: a Slackware 12.1 package. You can download it from here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ib9cdtnlykt

Have a nice day,
Carlo
--
GPG Key Fingerprint
   D0AF 3A77 3668 4A41 0895 40F4 41B9 F7D2 AD06 A6E7

Invia il necrologio a address@hidden
--
Look at the bee that happily flits
From tree to tree no branches she hits