Re: [glob2-devel] Revised Beta 4 Todo List

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Revised Beta 4 Todo List
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 12:27:06 -0400

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 1:52 AM, Stéphane Magnenat <address@hidden> wrote:
Well, if a small library works fine and fits our need, why not; but adding one
more deps could make glob2 even more difficult to port.

Have a nice day,

Steph

--
http://stephane.magnenat.net

The dependency is officially optional, and the system will only use it if its installed, so it will revert to the old system on linux installations without port audio. However, for the OSX and Windows binaries, we can simply install port audio and compile using it. Windows VOIP now works like a charm, and I would venture a guess that OSX will to.

--
Extra cheese comes at a cost. Bradley Arsenault.