Re: [glob2-devel] Possible YOG compromisation

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Possible YOG compromisation
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 15:22:00 -0400

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 11:21 AM, Stéphane Magnenat <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tuesday 01 July 2008 21:16:29 Bradley Arsenault wrote:
> I was minding my own business when I noticed someone logged into the
> account genixpro2 on YOG with an IP address from Tampa florida. This means
> that not only do they know my password, they also know such an account,
> genixpro2 exists, which is either really good luck or they are on our
> server.

On which server is YOG physically running? Could it be an exploit in our
source code? When do you plan to separate again the YOG server from glob2?

Have a nice day,

Steph

--
http://stephane.magnenat.net

I don't know how it was accomplished, I only know from when I saw them appear and disappear on IRC in my account name.

--
Extra cheese comes at a cost. Bradley Arsenault.