Re: [glob2-devel] happily watching the changelog :)

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] happily watching the changelog :)
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 19:35:12 +1300

Indeed. We are about 2 crash bugs, 3 annoyances, and 2 mini features away from an awesome release :D

Come Friday, I'll make a source package, and windows package, upload them for everyone to test.

A good weekend of testing, and lots of -test-games-nox, and it should be good to go.

I've got 4 console open with -test-games-nox atm, and compiled with -O2, so they are speeding along. I'll run them right through tomorrow (12 hours) which would get close to 3000-4000 games hopefully.

(having just written this, I see I found a crash, and with -O2, it'll probably be hard to debug :( )

Regards
Kieran