Re: [glob2-devel] Maps for Beta 3

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Maps for Beta 3
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 09:25:11 +1300

My list of chosen maps for Beta3 would be:

* A big pond
* Easy Three
* Four Squares 1
* G2
* Garden 3
* Isles
* Muka
* One on one
* Playground
* Triangle
* Wild River
* and a new map someone made called cross beta (kind of like a better G2, but for an old version of globulation so would need to be updated).

The rest of the maps have too few resources, not enough land to build (mostly sand covered), or don't provide good enough challenge.

I'll make a set of new maps for Beta 4 hopefully, along with (if SGSL is updated or libUSL is finished) a new campaign.

Regards
Kieran