[glob2-devel] YOG Administrative commands and administrators

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: [glob2-devel] YOG Administrative commands and administrators
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 16:32:39 -0400

I've done a basic administration system for YOG. Please send me your usernames if you want to be made an admin on our server. Beta 3 is meant to be our basic land mark release, so a basic system for administration on the server is good. IRC <-> YOG interpolation is not done, so for muting for example, it has to be done separately in both.

In terms of YOG commands, what features should we have for *this* release, Beta 3? Right now I have the following:

server_restart - Instantly exits the server
mute_player <name> - Mutes a player indefinitely
unmute_player <name> - Unmutes a player indefinitely

What else should we have?

--
Extra cheese comes at a cost. Bradley Arsenault.