Re: [glob2-devel] player forum display bug

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] player forum display bug
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 11:12:19 -0800

Stéphane Magnenat wrote:
Hi,

The level two school at top left of the player forum is squished vertically; we should fix it.

Have a nice day,

Steph

I've been working on the glob2 theme to replicate it but it's been a pita. if you want to help with it, login, change theme, ssh into server, go to theme directory, after each time you edit it you have to go into the admin control panel and delete the cache to see the changes you made.

the front page looks nice I think. Other stuff needs work