Re: [glob2-devel] Release Candidate: Globulation 2 Beta 2 RC

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Release Candidate: Globulation 2 Beta 2 RC
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 20:58:48 +1300

Hey everyone,

I will making another Windows and Tarball release tomorrow, with some of Brads recent commits.

With a bit of hard work, long hours, and thorough testing, we might get Beta 2 released before/on Saturday (whether this gives Nct enough time to download and compile before his presentation....... Nct, whats your status?). And if we don't get Beta 2 released in time, we can aim for a RC2 to show at FOSDEM?

Regards
Kieran