Re: [glob2-devel] mailing lists

From: Kieran P
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 10:15:56 +1300

I think it got sent out to all registered members of Globulation 2 Savannah, or atleast the admins.

In any case, I've changed the passwords to something different, and emailed the admins of the list.

Regards
Kieram

On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 11:48 PM, Kai Antweiler <address@hidden> wrote:
> Sorry. No one seems to have the administrative password to those anymore (do
> you?).

I have the new passwords. They have been send to your hotmail account too.

So you requested new passwords - that is fine.
I only worried that something might be wrong.
--
Kai Antweiler