[glob2-devel] Setting screen user friendlyness

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Setting screen user friendlyness
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 12:23:48 +0100

Hi,

I think we could improve the user friendlyness of the settings screen:
- In unit settings, we could group by types of action, such as construct or
assign. We could spare room (there is a lot of repetition of construct
keyword) and make the screen more understandable.
- In keyboard settings, we could use small size buttons for "add
shortcut", "remove shortcut", and "restore default keyboard shortcuts".
- Further I think we should provide a tab structure for the GUI. Does anyone
has special wish on how it should look?

Have a nice day,

Steph

--