Re: [glob2-devel] debian [sarge] packaging

From: David Schmitt
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] debian [sarge] packaging
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 19:31:48 +0200

On Friday 11 August 2006 18:34, Vincent Deffontaines wrote:
> Since debian/ is very light compared to actual sources, and assuming I
> have a vote to express, I would vote for the official tar.gz. including
> the debian/ subdir.

If you do, please add it as deb/ or similar, thus avoiding potential conflicts
with an "official" debian packaging.

For more infos google for "upstream debian/ directory" (with quotes) for
example http://lists.xiph.org/pipermail/flac-dev/2001-June/000291.html

Regards, David

--
- hallo... wie gehts heute?