[glob2-devel] Fwd: [bug #17371] Network desync when placing a war flag.

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Fwd: [bug #17371] Network desync when placing a war flag.
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 22:04:04 +0200

This may be a starting point for searching about this desync :

             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open

Details:

With the current alpha (21) the game consistently crashes whenever a war flag
is placed.  I also got this with cvs a while back, but I  didn't bother
mentioning it as I figured it was just a temporary regression that would soon
be fixed... sorry :S

Anyway, you get some interesting gameplay when you can't use war flags :D

MWM

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=17371>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/