[glob2-devel] File area

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] File area
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 14:53:17 +0200

Hello,

A long time ago, we had a file area in the form of an anonymous ftp with some
upload. Although the security of such things is weak, the result was a way
for people to contribute things such as new graphics.

We miss that now. For instance, the blender sources of the globules or the
gimp sources of the buttons are nowhere on the main website (there is link on
the ml to some archive on my computer at home).

I think we should enable any file upload for registered users and setup a
proper area in the community center to link such things. I'm convinced that
could boost contributions.

What do you think ?

Steph