[glob2-devel] Videoshot + disappeared Spanish tutorial

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Videoshot + disappeared Spanish tutorial
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 22:55:24 +0200

Hi,

I've added the videoshot feature (in CVS HEAD; not alpha20). To use it, just
call glob2 with -vs SOME_NAME, and glob2 will create in ~/.glob2/videoshots a
bitmap per frame (so that will trash your IOs and slow down your computer
like hell) in order that one can make a movie afterwards. I've disabled it
when GL is enabled, because with i8xx open source driver glob2 crash. I'll
try with nvidia's one another day.

Does anyone has a patch for the Spanish translation of the tutorial ? I've
heared about it at some point but it's not in the server so currently it's
lost. If anyone has it please send it to me. Thanks.

Steph

--
http://nct.ysagoon.com