Re: [glob2-devel] Alpha 20 Released!

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Alpha 20 Released!
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 21:52:34 +0200

On Friday 04 August 2006 21:18, Bradley Arsenault wrote:
> The long awaiting next release of globulation 2 has come. The amazing
> alpha 20! Thanks to nct's list of commands, I've managed to release a
> new version. We all need to work together to find every wiki page
> and/or website that references globulation to alpha 19 and change it.
> We also need new releaase packages for a variety of distributions, and
> we need a new windows installer as well.
>
> I'll be sending emails to some websites telling them a new version has
> been released, including The Linux game tome.
>
> This is your end of summer gift, enjoy it :)

Cool ! Thanks for the release work.

I forgot to add a thing in the list : cvs tag !
When all files have been updated and final release build tested, please tag
the cvs using "cvs tag VERSION", in this case "cvs tag alpha20", so that
packager can all get the same source code.

Please tell me when this is done so I can make the ubuntu build.

Please also tell me when you accept back commit to the CVS so I can commit the
videoshot feature ;-)

Thanks,

Steph

--