[glob2-devel] Congratulation

From: nct
Subject: [glob2-devel] Congratulation
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 16:32:26 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I've just tested the new map editor, and it's great ! I love the end-user
experience. Congratulation ! ;-)

If anyone needs gimp hi-resolution versions of the buttons (for instance
to make + - buttons to add/delete tean looking like the rest of the UI), I
can provide them. I think we should add those things to the Wiki. Is our
Wiki already configured for that ?

Right now I'm visiting Nuage at Montpellier (but forgot the power supply
of my laptop, so I can't really make a release from here), you'll probably
get a mail from us this evening.

have a nice day,

Steph