[glob2-devel] need help with translation-files

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: [glob2-devel] need help with translation-files
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 19:04:37 +0200

hi list

i just figured out that the keys in the keys-file are not what i'd consider to be a key. actually they are
not unique. For example we have "free", "free" (and "Free").
Although this would be managable if all keys are ordered and present in all
languages it must lead to errors as soon as keys ar ommited or the order is
changed. As by design we do ommit keys i guess this is actually an accident by
those who brought in the doubles.

Keys that exist twice:
[workers]
[free]