Re: [glob2-devel] Nicowar and desync

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Nicowar and desync
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 15:35:15 -0700

On 7/16/06, Stéphane Magnenat <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

Today we have been playing three players LAN games. Everyone was running
ubuntu dapper with latest CVS. We played one game vs Nicowar and had desync
after 15 minutes. We then played one game vs AICastor and had no desync at
all. Of course, two sample is a trend, not stats, but I nevertheless have the
feeling that Nicowar is not that stable in network game.  Nicoware is using
float and that could surely trigger the desync. Bradley, could you remove any
float in Nicowar ?
Another reason could be that as it consumes more CPU than Castor, desyncs
happen more often, but I don't think that's the problem.

Thanks,

Steph

--
http://nct.ysagoon.com