[glob2-devel] gimp scripts for making tiles & glob blend files

From: Joey Marshall
Subject: [glob2-devel] gimp scripts for making tiles & glob blend files
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 22:38:10 -0400

Hi,
I was trying to make some tiles for glob2 (I think the current ones
are great... I'm not looking to replace them)... but I can't figure
out how to run the scripts. :/
I pasted the lines into the script-fu counsle... but it doesn't do
anything. There isn't a 'execute' button or anything. How do I get it
to run?

Also, are the blend files for the globs in the CVS?

Thanks!

Joey