[glob2-devel] Re: OpenGL not configured properly

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: [glob2-devel] Re: OpenGL not configured properly
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 21:23:36 -0700

On 7/3/06, Bradley Arsenault <address@hidden> wrote:
I'm using the standard autoconf on Fedore core 5 x86, with livna
nvidea opengl. It seems as if configure is looking for library named
glu32, where on my system, its simply named GLU, causing it to fail
when glu exists entirely. I'm making a symlink to circumvent this, but
I hope it can be fixed in the future.

It seems the problem has broadened somewhat, although I did symlink
glu32, I also seem to be missing "GL/glu.h", although I have
"GL/gl.h".

checking GL/gl.h usability... yes
checking GL/gl.h presence... yes
checking for GL/gl.h... yes