[glob2-devel] I worked on something else...

From: MUNTEANU Olimpiu Andrei
Subject: [glob2-devel] I worked on something else...
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2005 17:31:33 +0200

My bigest contribution to glob2 represents the wiki. Some may wonder why i was not active for the past 6 months.

Well, since the code was not well documented at that time, i realy liked how the wiki works. On the other hand, i had many many links in firefox related to mostly free software. So i created the Wikisolutions idea witch is now hosted at wikicities wiki-farm on the HowTo project wiki:

http://en.howto.wikicities.com/

I know this has nothink to do with glob2, but since there are not many contributors yet (actualy none despite the number of pages i already created), i think that letting people know about it may increase the audience. If it becomes popular it will probably move to wikimedia, but even so you can disable publiciy by logging in and changing the default skin.