Re: [glob2-devel] game crashed with an assert

From: Nuage
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] game crashed with an assert
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 22:02:08 +0100

True, there is a bug. Thank you for the report. I think I already
received another report, but I don't remember who from.

The bug where in the subscription process:

void Building::subscribeForInsideStep()
(currently line 1621)
The food building would accept an unit, even if there where not
enough food in it. If where clearded out by mistake in the latest
unit allocation improvements.

This massive testing and clear reports helps us *ALOT* to fix the
bugs very fast. Thank you again!

Nuage