[glob2-devel] Multi language on wiki/web

From: Stephane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Multi language on wiki/web
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 13:53:21 +0100

Hello,

I suggest we create one group per language, so the sidebar will be different
given the language. The idea is also to integrate documentation in the web
site part. So we'll have the following groups:
- Globulation2En
- Globulation2Fr
- Plateforme
- Profiles
- PITS <- ?
I'm not sure about the PITS (PmWiki Issue Tracking System), because I've the
feeling it duplicates savannah's bug system.
I also would like to see the roadmap back in CollaborationPlateforme, because
the roadmap, as I see it, is different from the bugs. It is a simple list of
features the core developpers have decided to implement. It is a tool for
release managment and should be in one page. Furthermore, the color code
system gives a very quick visual clue of the release progress. Does anyone
here feel the same? The roadmap idea was taken from KDE, where it proved to
be very usefull. Perhaps we should have a discussion on this to eventually
agree on one coherent strategy.

Steph

--
http://nct.ysagoon.com