Re: [glob2-devel] Speex: problem with configuration

From: Ravi Desai
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Speex: problem with configuration
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 20:06:46 -0500

I exported to "-I/usr/include/speex" and the configure command works now. Thanks nct :-) . Has there been a change in the gl backend or something? Because now I'm seeing the option to turn things to GL, where in the 0.8.10 version, same computer, I don't see it(I haven't changed anything about the x server or the comp). Anyway, I'm glad that I might be able to use GL, I wouldn't have to see the big red line so much now(I think, I haven't tasted it).
Thanks again.
Ravi.

PS:- I'm using Arch linux
PPS:- I've made a package for this distribution, so if you all are interested, I wouldn't mind uploading it or something.

Stephane Magnenat <address@hidden> wrote:

Try export CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/speex" before doing the configure. This is not related to bootstrap. Which distrib do you use?

Steph